Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Soul Souper licensed by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA)?
Yes, we are licensed by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) and all of our products, food processes and operations are approved by SFA giving our customers the needed assurance that all of our products are made with the highest level of food safety, quality and hygiene.
- Where do we manufacture our products?
All of our products are manufactured in Singapore at a SFA licensed premise and in accordance to the regulations set by SFA.
- Do we use BPA Free packaging?
Yes, we use BPA Free packaging for all our products and our soups and powder are further sealed air tight immediately for maximum freshness.
- Do we add any artificial flavouring / sugar / MSG to our soups?
No, we do not add any sugar, artificial flavouring, MSG, additives or preservatives to our soups. All our soups are made using only 100% natural ingredients.
- How long can the soups be kept frozen?
The soups can be kept for 6 months while frozen at -18°C. This extended shelf life is due to the method of specially freezing all our broths through rapid blast freezing technology which allows us to extend the shelf life without the use of any preservatives or additives. The individual best before date will be printed on the back of each packaging too!
- Are our products available at any supermarket or grocery store?
Yes, we are also available on RedMart with next day delivery available too!
- What are the ways to consume the soups?
Simple! Heat it up and drink as it is! Or use it as a soup base and add other meat/ingredients. Follow us on Instagram @soul.souper for cooking ideas and recipes!
- How long can the soups be kept out after it has defrosted?
Please consume within 2 days after defrosting while keeping the soup refrigerated at 0°C-4°C as per the guidelines set by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA).
- What are the modes of payments?
We accept payments via credit & debit cards, PayNow, VISA, Mastercard, ApplePay, Google Pay and Shop Pay.
- What are the days / time slots available for deliveries?
Deliveries are on every Tues, Wed, Thurs Fri & Sun and the time slot for each delivery day is 10am-10pm. A more exact time range will be notified closer to date too!
- Can I select the delivery date for my order?
Sure! At the cart page, you are able to select your preferred delivery date (Wed-Sun).
- Why am I unable to select certain delivery dates?
If a particular delivery date is blocked out, it would mean that the delivery slots are fully booked for that day. Apologies, please kindly select another date for delivery.
- If I missed out selecting a delivery date for my order during checkout, when will my delivery be?
The order will be automatically slotted in for the earliest delivery date available at the time of the order and a notification will be sent to the customer as well.
- Is self collection available?
Sorry, self collection is currently not available at the moment.
- How do I check on my order or contact the store for other queries?
Please feel free to reach out to us via WhatsApp or any of the channels indicated on our Contact Us page. Your thoughts and queries are important to us! Contact us also for any partnerships / special orders!
- Are all our soups delivered frozen?
Yes! To seal the natural flavour in our soups and to also offer the flexibility to our customers on when they would like to consume the soups.
- What is on the menu for Souper Seasonal?
These are our Seasonal Items which range from anything to anything! We will occasionally launch seasonal items for sale on our website do keep a lookout!
- Will the Souper Seasonal items always be available for purchase?
Nope, as our seasonal items are available for a limited time period only but we may include them in the main menu in the future!
- How much is the delivery fee?
Delivery fee is $12 for orders below $90.
- What is the minimum amount to order for free delivery?
Minimum orders of $90 and above comes with free delivery.
- How are the frozen items delivered?
All our frozen items are packed in insulated bags for delivery and can be kept out for a maximum of about 1 hour.
- What are the sizes of our soup packets?
Our soups come in sizes of 500ml and 600ml (100ml x 6 mini packets specially made as a convenient soup stock for babies and toddlers!).
- Is there a fee for redelivery?
Yes, there will be a redelivery fee of $12 as our deliveries are outsourced and unfortunately if no one is around to receive the soups, the courier will have to leave the package outside/at the door of the delivery location.
- Do we ship overseas too?
Apologies, at the moment we only deliver within Singapore.
- Will there be any changes to the delivery dates due to the pandemic situation?
Due to the pandemic situation, there may be a need to change the delivery dates of the orders and if so, we will contact the respective customers to arrange for the next earliest delivery date available.
- Am I able to cancel my order after payment?
Sorry, all items sold cannot be refunded.